write your own Specific Aims page. This will include an overall research objective statement. This should be a precise problem statement and state why this is important. Write 3 specific aims. These should be interesting, feasible, and enable you to answer your research question. Remember that a specific aim should not depend on results from an earlier aim. Assessment criteria:
• Clarity, logic, and significance of overall research objective
• Clarity, logic, and significance of specific aims (Including how they respond to research objective)
• Innovation: is it new thinking?
• Approach: is it feasible?
• Professional writing
• Formatting that follows general guidelines